Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Update 05: 30 Things To Do Before The Big 3-0

Photo courtesy of DisneyClipart
So 30 is approaching fast (eek!) and I still have a lot to do on my 30-before-30 list.

Life has been a little crazy the last few months, so taking on new projects has been the last thing on my mind -- trying to keep my sanity has been at the top of the list :) And with the holidays right around the corner I'll be lucky if I can get any new things started before the New Year. So I propose the following: extend "the list" until my 31st birthday, so the list then becomes "30 Things To Do 'Cuz I'm 30." Yeah. I think I can live with that, considering I started the list in May with only 6 months to complete everything.

I can guarantee this though: I WILL learn how to crochet/knit before the year is over!!

Wanna see my 30-Things list? Check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a very wise idea (just like me and my tat!) :)

    and it gives you more time to try out the bread thing properly! (sorry, scones don't count - it's gotta at least have yeast! - try pizza crust!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza was Miyuki's idea, too. I'd still like to make an actual loaf of bread, tho. Maybe we'll do both! :)

    ReplyDelete